Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

30 Days of Trans - Day 29

Day 29 - Write out something positive about yourself using the letters of your name. Ex. Your name is Bob so B-Beautiful O-Outstanding B-Boy
Tuesday 30th April

I started doing this basing it on my old name and as I got to the end of it realised that it didn't say that it had to be that so now I've done it for both old and new.

Depending on which variation of my old name, or even which of my two old names that I used then there are longer or shorter things that I could come up with. So I've decided to use both variations of my one name and my middle name and do the lot. For those that like puzzles I've put the letters in alphabetical order rather than spell out my old name.

A – Athletic
B - Brave
H - Happy
I - Intelligent
I - Incredible
I - Incredible
J - Joyful
L - Loving
L -Lady-like
L - Loyal
L – Level-headed
M – Maternal
N - Nice
O - Outstanding
W - Woman

Doing the same for my name now I came up with.
J - Joyful
E - Easygoing
N – Natural
N - Nurturing
A – Accommodating

Lots of positiveness there.

No comments:

Post a Comment