Pages

Monday 2 August 2010

Why do you want to be a women

Tabby over at Being Femm posted a link to this video in one of her posts recently. I loved it so much that I thought I'd link to it here too.


Complicated Universal Cum - I can hardly wait from Fake Diamond Records on Vimeo.

I finally got around to watching this today. Its one of the tenderest things I've seen in a long time.
Both of them are so gentle and the way they touch and kiss is so sensuous.
As I watched it I found myself thinking that I would love to be the dark haired woman.
On my walk to work I couldn't help but think about what I'd seen and as I did I realised that if I happened to find myself in the dark haired woman's position then I know exactly who the blond woman would be.
I've actually mentioned her a few times in my posts as I've known her a little while now and she's been a real help to me and is also just as gorgeous looking as the blond in the video. I'll never be in that position though with her but I can dream!
The thing that really caught me while watching the video was the end. When the dark haired woman turns her head slightly and looks at the camera, the look in her eyes tells you that she is the one in charge, she is the dominant one of the two.
To experience something so tender and loving is definitely got to be part of what being a woman is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment