Pages

Monday 9 August 2010

New lashes

Had my latest visit to the salon today to get all that horrible hair removed from my body. Apart from some areas its definitely not as painful as it was when I first had it waxed.

The thing that hurts the most though is having my eyebrows waxed, especially when Zee plucks out the stray hairs.
We had a long chat today about what I've been up to so I had to fill her in about my last chat with personnel at work, my leg injury and not being able to race last weekend and the fact that I'm finally going to be having a chat with my wife next week about transitioning.
We also talked about my trip to Portmouth on Wedesday. She was really enthusiastic about the fact that I'm going to be going out as Jenny to have the photos taken. I expect that I'm going to have to tell Zee and L all about my trip on Wednesday evening when I'm having my hair done.
Zee told me that she had discussed it with L who said something along the lines of "hell yes". If she is that enthusiastic just being told about it I don't know what she's going to be like when I actually walk through the door and she gets to see me properly for the first time.
Before I left I showed Zee what I planned to wear to travel back from Portsmouth to the salon. It met with her approval as something that I could wear to the hair salon and wouldn't look out of place.
Since I'm planning on being in Portsmouth so that I have enough time to go for a wander around the shops and then have a bite to eat, unfortunately in male mode as I haven't worked up to going shopping on my own en femme yet, then I might be able to pick up a handbag that will go with my wedge sandals.
Shopping as Jenny is one of the things that Zee, L and myself are going to be discussing on Wednesday evening.

I was hoping that I'd be able to spend a couple of hours after having my hair done as Jenny so that I could arrive back home as Jenny and get into the house without any of the neighbours spotting me. Its not looking like that is going to be an easy thing though. It means that I have to find something to do for at least 2 hours as L will probably have to lock up the salon by 8, there aren't going to be any other customers in there after 7pm which is when I have my appointment. Both L and Zee have people that will be expecting them home some time after 8 so I'm going to have to see what I can come up with.

I am tempted to ring an old friend and see if she wants to meet up but that would mean coming out to her sa she doesn't know Jenny and I have no idea how she would react to meeting me. It might be a chance to see how an older friend might react. Hmmm, will have to give that some thought as if she reacted favourably then we might be able to spend a couple of hours at her place talking and catching up with other things. Definitely need to give it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment