Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

10,000 views and a pat on the bottom

My blog has topped ten thousand page views. I know that compare to some blogs that's not a lot but I was really excited to see that happen, especially this week. I never really expected this blog to get read much, its always been something for me to use to get my thoughts and experiences down so that I can keep things straight. That people have looked at the blog that many times is a bonus.

Now that I've started my Real Life Experience I've been thinking about what direction I'm going to go with the blog. I've not got any firm ideas so we'll see where it goes over the next few weeks and months.

This morning I managed to tick off another of the imaginary list of things I have to do as part of my RLE, that list may actually turn into a real bona-fide list of things I want to do. This mornings wasn't very exciting, I went shopping to pick up the ingredients that my son needs to make a chicken curry in his cookery class at school. Nothing I've not done lots of times before but today was the first time that I've ever popped into Asda, or any supermarket, as Jenna.

The store was quiet but that made me stand out even more amongst the dozen or so shoppers. Nobody paid me any attention, I seem to be dressing in just the right way, and giving of the right signals, to blend in with everyone else. I did go to the till of someone who knows me as my old self. She didn't bat an eyelid, served me and we had a short chat.

Now I just need to think of what to tick off next.

No comments:

Post a Comment