Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

LGBT Reading Challenge update

It looks like the LGBT Reading's blog isn't going to happen in 2012 due to lack of interest.
I've decided that I'm still going to go with the idea of the challenge and write up some reviews of the books that I'm reading, or at least planning to read during the coming year.
To that end I thought I'd list the books that I'm hoping to get through.

A Transgender Diary - Complete Collection of All Six Books : Melanie Anne Philips

Transitions - A Guide To Transitioning for Transsexuals and Their Families : Mara Drummond

Out of the Ordinary - Essays on Growing Up with Gay, Lesbian and Transgender Parents : Noelle Howey and Ellen Samuels (Editors)

Transgender Explained - For Those Who Are Not : Joanne Herman

So You Want To Be A Woman - A Transsexual's Guide : RitaLynn Sly

True Selves - Understanding Transsexualism for Families, Friends, Coworkers and Helping Professionals ; Mildred L. Brown and Chloe Anne Rounsley

Alice in Genderland : Richard J Novic

She's Not the Man I Married - My Life with a Transgender Husband : Helen Boyd

A Girl's Life : David Michaels


So that gives me 9 books (ignoring the fact that Transgender Diary is several books in the collection) to finish by the end of the year while also allowing me time to read Mr Pratchett (Discworld) and Mr Feist's (Midkemia) work.

No comments:

Post a Comment