Pages

Friday 16 April 2010

Busy week ahead

Next week is going to be a busy one for me.
On Monday I've got an appointment at the salon with Zee for a full body wax, eyebrow wax and also an eyelash tint. I'm going to think black or brown tint and not blue as Lou, the hairdresser, suggested when I told her about the eyelash tint.

Late Wednesday morning I have my appointment to see the consulatant psychiatrist that I've been referred to as the next step in my transitioning. Wednesday afternoon I'm going to have to broach the subject of seeing a psychiatrist with my wife. I've got an idea of how I'm going to do that but not sure yet exactly how much I'm going to tell her about my plans. I guess that will depend on what happens with the psychiatrist.

At 9am on Thursday I have an appointment with Patricia, from the personnel department at work. Over the last few weeks I've bumped into her a couple of times and she is always asking how I am. It dawned on my the other day that its probably because of Jan telling her that I was going through some things and would be coming to chat to her at some point. When I bumped into her earlier in the week and we were chatting she mentioned that, as she is on a temporary contract, she will be finishing in three weeks time. Since by Wednesday I'll have a better idea of what is happening I emailed her and asked if we could have a chat. She came back with the 9am slot on Thursday.

I suspect that even though I haven't got anything planned as yet the end of the week is going to be just as busy because there are other people I have to talk to in order to let them know how Wednesday goes.

Interesting times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment