Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

TGIF 10th May

I really don't know where this week has gone. It seems to have passed in a blur. This weekend is going to be an interesting one as I'm taking part in the Immortal Half at Stourhead. A middle distance triathlon. I'm looking forward to it, with a bit of nervousness. It will be an experience however it goes.

Trust
I'm trusting that all the rehearsals we are doing at Burleskin will get me ready to perform the group routines at Home Farm Festival.

Gratitude
I'm grateful for Batty. She's a great friend and I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

Inspiration
I feel inspired by Caster Semnya. Her determination to race despite all the efforts of the IAAF to prevent her racing against other women without giving up the advantage that nature gave her, is amazing.

Fun
I enjoyed swimming on Thursday evening. Even though the pool was crowded, especially my lane, and it was quite choppy because of the number of people swimming, I managed to complete my easy swim. I even had someone say that they thought I had good form, certainly better than other people in the pool who were frantically hitting the water with their arms in order to go faster and so causing a lot of splash.

No comments:

Post a Comment