Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Peaceful week

Its 5:50am on Tuesday morning and I'm sitting in bed, drinking a cup of coffee and listening to the rain falling and the birds singing outside.
A complete change in the weather from yesterday which was warm and sunny when I met up with my mother-in-law halfway to their place so that my wife and son could go to stay with them for the week. I'll be seeing them again on Friday but in the meantime I have some time to myself.
Today I'm getting a bodywax with Zee at the salon and will probably spend the evening in full makeup and one of the dresses I bought last week. Thursday I have the day off work and will be pampering myself and making myself look nice as I have a visitor coming for lunch, yes finally me and the bf are going to meet up.
The rest of the week I'm going to be busy as I'm taking part in a children's holiday club in the mornings, I'm doing some puppets. The remaining time I'll be in work. I'm so tempted to slip home after holiday club and throw on a pair of panties and tights to wear under my male clothes.
Other than the busyness from holiday club and work I've got a really nice peaceful week to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment