Pages

Friday 12 March 2010

Ladies that lunch

Just thought I'd share something with you that happened today.

I've always wanted to be able to be join in with some of the other women when they are having lunch and chatting. I've sat with them in the past but usually that's when one of them comes and joins me. I've not been able to get into their conversations easily though.

Well today that almost happened.

I had just gotten my lunch when I noticed B one of the women sitting on her own eating lunch. I walked over to her table with my lunch and asked if I could join her. She was fine with it so I sat down. I asked where P and M the other two women that usually join her were and she said that they were both away.

I'd planned on eating my lunch and then going back to my desk but we got chatting about various work things, her ex-husband who is likely to be shafted by his new wife because they are not getting on and he has just come into some money. We ended up talking about the fact that she is now much more independent and how men struggle to deal with her sometimes and think that she is "a hard-faced bitch". Before I knew it the lunch hour was over and we had to go back to work.

It was so lovely just being able to talk with her. I wanted to say that I'd read somewhere that women can get men to be more receptive if they use terms like "I would like" and not "I want". It would have been nice to get her opinion on this. It was also interesting to hear her opinion of our HR department. She is not a great fan of them anymore as they put her and some of the other PAs through the ringer last year when they were looking at making two of them redundant.

It does make me wonder what HR will be like with me when the time comes.

I also have to confess that I couldn't keep my eyes from looking at her face. She must be late forties, early fifties and is very slim. She's also really attractive and if circumstances had been totally different to what they are I'd have given serious thoughts to asking her out a long time ago.

To be honest she is the type of woman that I would love to have as a Mistress. She would make a wonderful one. She has a wonderful dress sense too and is someone who could teach me so much about how to dress appropriately.

Anyway, that was a really hour for me and one I'm really glad to have experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment