Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

The wanderer departs

As the UK enjoys (?) the snow that has spread over the country since yesterday we are preparing for my son and two double decker coach loads of students from his year at school to depart for a week long trip to Italy to go skiing.

Everything is packed ready, although I'm tempted to double check his suitcase to make sure that everything is there since my partner went through the case yesterday after I'd packed it last weekend. I think I can manage to keep that urge under control though.

So at 3 o'clock this afternoon my baby, ok he's 15 so not exactly a baby, will be off on another one of his trips. A day on the coach and then he'll be learning to ski. We'll miss him this week but I know he's going to have so much fun in Italy.

He get backs next Sunday and will hopefully want to tell us all about his week. Can't wait to hear about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment