Pages

Friday 23 December 2011

LGBT Reading Challenge

I found out about the LGBT Reading Challenge via a convoluted route involving  a post Mrs TeePot which led to Pagan Culture's Witchy Book Challenge which had a link to LGBT Reading's blog.
I'm not sure if there is going to be challenge for 2012 but regardless of that I'm going to set myself my own challenge as I have several books that are sitting waiting to be read so this will give me the incentive I need to read them.

To this end I'm going to aim to read 6 LGBT books over the course of the year. I know this means one every two months but I've got a few other things that I want to read as well.

Thank goodness for my Kindle, its certainly going to get some use over the next 12 months.

2 comments:

  1. E-readers are very useful as you can read any place any time and it remembers were you were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other good thing about eReaders is that you can download a book in the time it would take you to put your coat on in order to go to a library or book shop.

    ReplyDelete