Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2009

On my knees

The other day I was at a training course in non-Jennifer mode.

Like any training course it involved an element of group work. The first time the groups separated I grabbed the pen and paper we had to write our answers to some questions on and volunteered to be scribe. I think that there may be a budding secretary in me somewhere as I can even type with more that two fingers.

I knelt on the floor in the middle of our group of men and women in order to be able to write better.

When we split up a second time I knelt on the floor again and spread the paper out. I looked around the group and asked if anyone else would like to do the writing. It was at this point that I got the best answer a submissive could ever get from a woman.

"That's all right, I love to see a man on his knees in front of me."

I would so love to have turned to her and said "Just name the time and place and I'll get on my knees in front of you." Wouldn't have gone down very well though.

No comments:

Post a Comment