Pages

Saturday 7 August 2010

Lovely week ahead

Its Saturday evening. I've just finished putting the first coat of paint on both the bathroom and toilet door.
The oven is heating up so that I can make myself some dinner.
The house is quiet as for the next week I have the place to myself as the family are staying at my sister-in-laws in the Cotswolds.
I have an entire week to be myself.

First thing Monday morning I've an appointment with Zee for a full body wax, eyebrow wax and an eyelash tint.
The plan with the eyelash tint is to go for something in a black rather than the brown that I had the last time. It will be interesting to see if anyone notices the change in my eye lash colour on Tuesday when I go into work.

After I've finished at the salon then I'll probably pop into one of the local department stores and pick up a new girdle. I'm going to need something to try and keep everything in the lower regions securely out of the way for the outfit that I plan to wear on Wednesday to drive back from Portsmouth. I quickly tried it on today and I think it looks nice. With full make-up and wig then I think I will look like any other woman I might see on the street.
I'm going to be wearing a sleeveless blouse, a pair of jeans and a waterfall cardigan. I've also got a pair of beige wedge sandal/boots to wear which should be easier for me to walk in on pavement that a pair of normal heels. I might need to get a new handbag to go with the shoes though. Its such a hard life having to coordinate all these accessories.
Hopefully dressed like this, when I'm making my way between the car and the hair salon Wednesday evening then nobody will give me a second glance.

I am so looking forward to Wednesday, its going to be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment